Friday, February 1, 2013

My Bow and Arrows


I have a bow.   It's fun to shoot.   I shoot at our hills and at targets.  Before this bow I had another bow.  It was a wood recurve bow.  My old bow's string broke, so I had to get a new string.  Later on the bow broke in half.  So I got a new one.  This one is heavier.  But it is stronger and it shoots farther.





       This is my arrow.  It came with my new bow.  I have 11 arrows.  They're 24" long.  My arrows that came with my old bow are a lot alike.  But the other arrows are rounded at the tip.


This is me shooting my bow.


  

 This is where my arrow landed. 


I like my bow.      




                                                                       



                                   

5 comments:

  1. Who is the best archer?
    (a) William Tell
    (b) Robin Hood
    (c) Jakob Scoll
    (d) Nephi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ξέρετε ποιοςTuesday, February 05, 2013

    Χελλο Ξακοβ υου χαβε κοόλ χιλδρενς βοώ. Χαβε υου εβερ θουγητ οφ γεττιν ρεάλ ονε?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Who is the best archer.

    (a) you
    (b) me
    (c)Pigywagn Hunters
    (d) Gilbert

    ReplyDelete