Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our dog Sasha

Sasha is our dog.  She is a kind of dog called an Akita.  Do you have an Akita dog?  This dog does not like baths or going in the car.  She does not like going in the car because she got taken to the pound and other bad places in a car.  She is about 9 or 10 years old.   She likes to eat tuna, fish, steak and meat.  When we walk her she chases small animals like squirrels, rabbits or lizards.  At night she scares coyotes.  Sometimes we even see her bury big bones. What kind of pet do you have?

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jakob,

    Thanks for registering for the September student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning September 12, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with your interests.

    Miss Wyatt or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jakob,
    My name is Teegan, I live in New Zealand. I willbe your mentor for this september's challenge. I will comment on your blog and give you tips and ideas.

    I have two dogs and a worm farm. The dogs are ruby and Jess. They are both big dogs, ruby is a rottwieler and Jess is a border Collie + with a lab.
    Keep blogging
    Teegan
    P.S Vist my blog for ideas for a post
    http://teganrm4.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jakob--I have an American Staffordshire Terrier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dog she looks strong.I have two cats named Mew and Waggie.

    ReplyDelete