Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gymnastics Tryouts

     I am going to gymnastics tryouts.  Do you know what that is?  It is like a competition.  If you're the best in the group you will get to be on a real gymnastics team!!!!!!  I hope I do.  I am doing tryouts this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!  It will be so exciting.   My brother David is going to gymnastics, too!!!!  But he is not going now he is not ok yet.  Bt he will come again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Does it sound exciting to you?  It sure does to me. 
     Do you do gymnastics?  I think it is fun.  You shound try it.  Do you think you will be good at it?

1 comment:

  1. I am soon trying out for gymnastics. I an very anxious. Does anyone have some tips for me because i feel i don't know what i need to know how to do for the tryouts. I am 12 and i have been on team before. I can do most of the basics but what are some things i need to learn before the tryouts.

    ReplyDelete