Tuesday, September 24, 2013

10th Birthday!!!



  Last Saturday was my 10th Birthday!!!  I had fun.  We went swimming, opened presents, and made cinnamon rolls and chocolate lava cupcakes for dessert!  I got great gifts.  I got a glow-in-the-dark frisbee, a new wallet, arrows for my bow, a monopoly board game, and a co2-powered metal and polymer airsoft pistol!!!  
    The gun is awesome!  It is very heavy and shoots at a high velocity of 380 fps (feet per second) with .20 gram BBs!  With .12 gram BBs it shoots around 450 fps.  

  I also had a party at my house.  We had a night swim.  It was fun.
I took some pictures!
Visa gift card.



Arrows!

  








Arrow tip!


                                                        










Airsoft pistol!






wallet






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jakob,
    I am replying to a comment that you posted on my blog. I am so sorry to hear about your poultry problems. Have you seen your chicken eating eggs or could it be a varmint eating the eggs? Most of the time this habit of eating eggs starts when an egg breaks and the chicken eats it to prevent predators from eating the egg. this is also caused sometimes by boredom. It can be prevented by lining your nest with hay to prevent other chickens from eating their eggs. Also make sure that your chickens have plenty of room to run around and you can try feeding them oyster shells (these should be sold at your local feed store). Oyster shells are full of calcium which your chickens may not be getting. In order to get calcium they resort to eating their own eggs. If your hen won't eat the oyster shells you can try giving her milk. If you can I would recommend putting her in a separate cage so that she doesn't teach your other chickens here bad habit. You mentioned using golf balls but you could you plastic Easter eggs and leave them in the nest until 5 or 6 months have past. As a last resort I would recommend selling her and buying a new hen.
    Good Luck,
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete