Thursday, February 14, 2013

My 2 Favorite TV Shows

My two favorite TV shows are "Twilight Zone" and "Merlin".  "Twilight Zone" is a show where strange things happen to people.  My 5 favorite episodes are: 
Caesar










1.  'Eye of the Beholder' on season 2 episode 6
2.  'A Most Unusual Camera' on season 2 episode 10 
3.  'The Invaders' in season 2 episode 15 
4.  'Caesar and Me' season 5 episode 29
5.  'The Bewitched Pool'season 5 episode 36   

I like "Twilight Zone" because it's suspenseful.
  
"Merlin" is a show about Camelot, Arthur and magic.  My 3 favorite episodes are: 

1. 'Goblins Gold' season 3 episode 3
2. 'The Sword in the Stone' season 4 episode 12  
3.  'The Sword in the Stone  Part 2'  season 4 episode 13 

I like "Merlin" because I like the magic in it.

These are my two favorite TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment