Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DIFFERENT KINDS OF BIRDS THAT I SEE IN MY YARD!

There are lots of different kinds of birds you see every day.  These are some of our birds...


SCRUB JAYS...



 MALE ROBINS ...                              
                                           




FEMALE ROBINS...




 CROWS...                                                      


MALLARD DUCKS...         
             


UNKNOWN BIRDS...

I think this bird looks a lot like a scrub jay.


This one's beak looks like a baby hawk a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like your idea for this post. It's nice to have birds, I think. Which one do you see the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see crows and scrub jays the most. What kinds of birds do you see the most?


      I also see other birds a lot like hawks that I have on a different post, that I just did.

      Delete