Friday, March 2, 2012

Cub scouts activities

I go to cub scouts, we do lots of fun activities.  My favorite activitie we did was riding on our bikes!  But when I went I had flat tires.  I also like cooking meals, but that is not all we do,  We also make stuff out of leather!  Do you go to cub scouts?  It is fun to see friends at the church.  I realy like seeing the people that I have not seen in a long time.  I like going to pac meetings and getting awards.  At pac meetings somtimes we make cakes and building boats, cars and more fun stuff.  One time we made a napkin holder.  I like building.  Somtimes we go fishing, last time when we went fishing there where a lot of dead fish in the lake.  I got one  of the dead fish in the lake.  But I did not get a fish with a fishing pole.  I love cub scouts.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, I am not in cub scouts, but I remember going to the pack meetings of your dad and uncles! You can learn a lot of great skills and have a lot of fun going to cub scouts.

    ReplyDelete