Thursday, February 16, 2012

IT HAILED!!!




     Yesterday it hailed!   When it first started I heard hail!  Then I went outside and I saw hail!  It was a lot of hail.  But it was not just hail it was also raining!  In the beginning of the day it was not hailing or raining. It was even sunny and very cold.  Then I saw clouds and it was hailing and even raining!  We tried to make snowballs!  Next we went by the hammock and the car.  There was still lots of hail!   Then we went back by the picnic table except this time we went on the trampoline.  We slid and then we started to slip and fall!!!!!!!!!!  It was very fun.  We explored our yard until the hail was all gone.  I love hail.

coming down

on the trampoline

on the picnic table

1 comment:

  1. AHHH we tried to make snowballs. Correction we did make snowballs.

    ReplyDelete