Friday, December 2, 2011

What would I do with a million dollars?

picture by Andrew Smith
What would I do with a million dollars?  With a million dollars first I would buy a farm with a huge lot.  When I got the farm I would get a huge swimming pool.  And I would live in a castle with a gymnasium.  Outside in the farm I would have horses, goats, chickens, cows, rivers, lakes and waterfalls!  The castle would have at least 300 rooms and at least 250 stories!!!!!!  I would have about 40 horses to choose to ride every day!!!!!!!!!!!!  The castle would be able to choose any temperature!!!  Every room would have more than 100 things to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every 300 rooms would be as big as a 1 story house!!!!  There would be a robot that would do all the laundry and all the dishes and clean all the rooms!!!!!  I would love to have a million dollars.

photo by Huw Williams
photo by Tomasz Sienicki

4 comments:

  1. Great! My favorite is what you are going to do with the money the part of horses. I love horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool ideas! although i think i would make my house on the moon... no noisy neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, i'm loving the pool idea.

    ReplyDelete