Friday, November 18, 2011

UTAH

Last Thursday I flew to Utah!!  First I packed.  Then I waited to leave.  When I left, first I went to L.A. to go to my grandma's and grandpa's house.  And then my uncle's friend picked us up and took us to the airport. 

After that we went through security. (I was leaving with my dad to Utah because my dad's cousin was getting married.)  After we went through security and we flew to Utah!!!  When we were at the Utah airport we rented a car.  Then we drove to our aunt's house to go to sleep!!!!!!   We slept in the basement. We stayed for two days and nights! 

When we woke up I went to watch a movie!  After we watched the movie we had breakfeast and then my dad went to the wedding while I went to my cousin's!

Next, dad picked me up to go to to the wedding dinner!!  When we went back to our aunt's we waited to play with our friends that moved to Idaho.  And when they left we went to sleep again.  When we woke up we ate breakfeast again.  And then we went to the airport. 

After that we went to the airplane!  We flew to California airport and then we took two busses to go to L.A.!  And finally we went home!!!!!!!!!!!  It was fast but it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. So cool im madie im from texas heres my blog www.mfontaine1.wonecks.net

    ReplyDelete