Friday, October 14, 2011

Book Report - Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days

     Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days! by Stephen Manes, is a book is about a boy named Milo.  He goes to the library and a book falls on his head.  The title screams, "How to be a Perfect Person in just Three Days!"  He has to do really hard things, but in the end he doesn't even want to be perfect. 
     This is a funny book.  I give it 900 stars out of 1,000.  I liked how he had to do funny things to be perfect.  I did not like how the book was so short.  The thing I will remember most will be the part when he has to put brocolli around his head.  Have you read this book?  Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I've never read this book. It sounds very funny though! Do you think a 2nd grader would like it?
    Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete