Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Birthday

1 week ago it was my birthday!  I got a mushroom!  The mushroom is a kind of gymnastics equipment. It is something to practice on for the pommel horse! 

Do you have a mushroom? 

When I was in my room I saw the white board that said, "Happy 8th Birthday! Follow the string!" and when I followed it, then I saw the mushroom! 
Next, I had my birthday breakfast!  It was a fun day.  After breakfast I practiced on the mushroom! Then I went to my Wednesday class and they sang happy birthday and we ate pumpkin muffins.   In the afternoon I had my first day of scouts!  Then I went home and opened presents and had banana cream pie. 

When was your birthday?  Do you do gymnastics?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jakob,

    First, I'd like to wish you a very happy belated (that means I'm a little late) birthday! I am also happy to hear you received a mushroom, which is a great gift for you! I am so glad you explained your gift, because at first, I thought you were writing about the mushrooms you eat! Unfortunately, I do not like the mushrooms you eat, but I think I would like to try gymnastics using the mushroom.

    My birthday is at the end of August, usually one week before school starts in Canada. This year, I went on a trip to Montreal for my birthday. Do you know where in the world Montreal is?

    Keep blogging!

    Miss Horst -- Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know where Montreal is. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jakob,

    What a fantastic gift you got on your birthday!!!
    We don't have the same in our place.

    My birthday is on 14 February, and I usually have flowers as a gift.

    I try to do my PE every day, but sometimes I am too lazy:))) I wonder how many words do you know in Russian?

    Your Russian friend
    Lyudmila
    Sunday, October 02, 2011

    ReplyDelete