Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Legoland

Yesterday I went to Legoland. I saw lego homes and the statue of liberty and so much more.  It was fun.  They had rides, rollercoasters and toys.  There were small places to eat.  We went to Legoland on Monday.  My big brother went once.  He thinks they built new rides, rollercoasters and toys.  We went past lego life-size bionicles, Darth Vader and R2D2.  We saw a new lego 4-D movie.  The  effects looked and felt real.  The effects had snow, real water and real wind.  My mom bought legos for me, my big brother and my little brother.  I loved Legoland.




Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. I really want to go sometime, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jakob,

    This place looks amazing - what interesting things have you built with lego? My kids love to build car ramps and race their cars to see who's car can go the furthest.

    ReplyDelete